Thursday, April 23, 2015

Take Me Out


…But let's rewind, because we only ended up going in at the tail end of the game.


We spent most of our time in The Bullpen, which is the most fun. (My husband came home [!!!!] to a beautiful spring day, perfect match for his severe frostbite. I now know so much about frostbite so feel free to ask me lots of questions.)

I'm not exactly a baseball person, but I am a hanging-out-outside-with-friends-and-beer-and-hotdogs person, so it was a pretty great day.






This is me most of my life during any sporting event - just looking at flowers and dirt with no clue about what's going on around me. Be you, girl!






We did make it to the game eventually.



And got our couples pictures in.


We went to a bunch of other places after the game.

And made a bunch of new friends.

…some of whom had a lot of thoughts about a lot of things.



The day ended here, which is a really good sign. (No pun intended, I promise.)


And I got to go to sleep at 9 PM, so basically this was a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment