Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy, Part 1

Because my husband was away, and, as Jerry Seinfeld says, Well you've gotta do something, I started the 100 Day Photo Challenge, where every day you take a picture of something that makes you happy. Here are pictures from the first week-ish.

Spring slowly showing up.


Wine with Megan.

Stories with Kristen.

Wine and the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion with Julie. (You'll notice wine shows up a lot in the Photo Challenge. That is because art imitates life, and in my life I like drinking wine.) 

My neighbor is a gardening expert and always leaves things out to help others with their gardens. 

They finally started fixing the stairs at school. The first step to fixing the stairs was removing the stairs. I'm hoping the next step is putting the stairs back.

Finding this floor matched my shoes.

Finding that my husband had left the woobie for me.

This new egg invention I created. 


Spring and dogs in our park.



No comments:

Post a Comment