Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gem-hunting at Idle Time Books

This is the kind of place that makes you feel incredibly guilty for ever wishing there were a Barnes and Nobel around.

In full disclosure, I'll say it. I do miss having an easily accessible Barnes and Noble. There are few things I love more than drinking tea while looking at magazines. (Look, I also read actual books, so lay off me.)

But an independent book store is a wonderful thing, and it's a lovely place to spend an afternoon. (Mom, impressed?)

This trip is also what inspired this blog, so that's important too.

Idle Time Books has wonderful records, and they were recently featured in an American Express ad. Double whammy.

An important record of my childhood, thanks to my dad.





I'd get into my love of 


No comments:

Post a Comment