Thursday, July 30, 2015

Yum too

Two things. 1) I find food photography very challenging, and when done poorly it is truly gross.

I've found a lot of light helps. I don't hate this one. 

2) My husband and I cook together quite often, and our meals are the source of a lot of meaning and great memories for me. (Hopefully for him, too.) These are toasted buns for burgers at the beach in North Carolina.

These are eggs from one of our post-run breakfasts.

When we are able to cook and have meals (daily life) together, for the most part that means everything else is good, and if things aren't good this makes them better.

And when we aren't, things feel quiet and small. This photo pretty much sums up those types of times. (Not to take anything away from Cinnamon Buns, which is delicious on another level.)

Anyway, here are a couple more pictures. The stories are for another time.


No comments:

Post a Comment