Thursday, June 5, 2014

You and me knife thrownin' in the yard

Just a simple knife throwing for two.


He seemed surprised, dare I say it offended, I hadn't already assumed he'd be so skilled at throwing knives into trees. And with our wedding only two weeks away. It's like, have we even met?

(The fact that you would even think I had thought about this is just. I can't even.)

Don't worry, I'll teach you. 


Ok, fair enough.

He sat back to enjoy his celebratory cocktail, and I stepped up to the plate. 

Pshh let me see that. Too easy.





(I MEAN IT COULD BOUNCE BACK AND BLIND ME. )

I didn't remotely get it in or near the tree, but I did make this delicious salmon marinade, so that's fun right?


2 comments:

  1. I can't help but be concerned at the safety of those poor jerry cans in the background!!!

    ReplyDelete