Sunday, October 18, 2015

Meet me in Raleigh

Let's just get this out of the way: I really really really really know it could be worse, and in no universe am I pretending that I have it the hardest.  


But anyway. 
We hadn't seen each other in a couple weeks, and I was very excited to fly down to see him.

Did my hair.

(Burned my hand.)

Put together a cute care package. Spoiler alert: this was the only time I did this, and I've failed on most of my "super cute wife things to do," 97% of which I learned from Pinterest. 

I'm hoping I make up for it by having a great personality.

Jokes aside, getting to hang out together for a weekend was the best. Raleigh is really fun and has tons of great bars and restaurants. 

And we even did our homework.

But mostly I could sit in this diner and talk forever, and I wish we were there together - or anywhere together - right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment