Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dinner at Emily and Yiannis's

Emily and I became friends the first week of Freshman year in college, and it is the greatest joy that we are still close.


Throwback to us Freshman year of college at Spring Fling. Shout out to my Urban Outfitters earrings.


And here she is this summer as a bridesmaid in our wedding, trying to distract me so I wouldn't completely freak out moments before the ceremony:



So when Husband and I were home (NYC) for Thanksgiving, we went to Brooklyn for dinner with Emily and Yiannis at their new apartment. Trust that she is one of the only people on this Earth I would go to Brooklyn for.

Their apartment is so great.

And they are so great IN it.

You had me at mushroom risotto. A good time was had by all.










No comments:

Post a Comment